Multilingual Forms & Training
iScout automatically translates web-based content into 100+ languages - based on the user's profile settings - including online forms,
training & narration, and more.
Each employee can select one of 100+ languages on their employee profile. Once selected, all web site menus, pages, and
content is automatically translated using Google Translate. Translated content includes:
- Online Forms - All questions, headings, options, menus etc within a form are translated
- Inspections - Asset inspections are also multilingual
- Training - Online training slides including text, bullet points, quiz questions/answers, and narration (add-ons) are included
- Acknowledgments / Sign-Offs - The acknowledgment message and instructions are translated. (PDFs & videos are not)
- Entire Web Application - Basically all web-based pages are translated automatically
TIP: automatic translation is only available for online text-based content. Offline forms, videos, pdfs, and images
are not automatically translated.
Web application is automatically translated into the preferred language Web-based forms automatically translated to 100+ languages Online forms are translated into the preferred language Lesson text & narration automatically translated to 100+ languages Training and narration are automatically translated into the preferred language
See a full list of 100+ languages on the Google Translate website.
The most common selections include: